The contents of the aligner take-home kit is critically important for your branding for any Invisalign®, ClearCorrect® or Your Own Brand Aligner® case.
The following are the items I suggest in creating a kit:
1. Retractors. You may want to consider an OptraGate™ or single unit retractor instead of dual. Have your patient take photos in the mirror at regular intervals and use Dental Monitoring® or your own HIPPA-Compliant messaging app to review tracking.
2. A Case. Extra bonus if it has a mirror or your branding on it.
3. A flosser. Make sure it fits in the case. It’s very handy.
4. An “outie”. This sample is from Gestenco™.
5. A designated aligner cleaning brush.
8. A nail file for edges
9. Cleaning tablets
10. Take home instructions
If you have questions about orthodontics or launching aligners in your office, please visit StraightSmile Solutions.