for Dentists and Dental Labs
StraightSmile Solutions® and StraightSmiles™ are web-based, orthodontic consulting services that support general and pediatric dentists, new-grad orthodontists, dental labs, and the dental industry. We can support you to launch de-novo orthodontic operations or scale your existing orthodontic operations. Our team supports you with every aspect of the process: case selection, team training, operations, case support, and treatment plans.
Most of our doctors who fully utilize the support with the Concierge Plan or VIP Plans, scale their cases by 200-500% in just 6 months. This can bring an extra six figures in revenue.
Like technology and have space to build your own in-house lab?
It is possible to scan and deliver aligners or IDB trays all in one day with StraightSmile Solutions® systems and support. Our team partners with the best software and 3D printing systems to help you organize your orthodontic operations and minimize your lab fees.
Learn more about how to reduce your lab fees.
Is the airway important to you? It’s important to us too. Our treatment planning support always respects the patient’s airway through the philosophy of AirwayDontics™. Airway-focused orthodontics is standard of care and can help to grow your practice exponentially.
- Everything from the Concierge Plan.
- PLUS support and development for Instagram and Social Media Content.
- We recommend all doctors start with this level of service.
- This subscription is for one doctor/one office.
- Unlimited help with all your cases at any stage in treatment.
- Unlimited screen share sessions and unlimited support.
- Unlimited support on cases through access to a HIPAA-Compliant email messaging portal.
- 24-hour responses through our portal 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Help training your team and establish systems and workflows and SOP for ortho in your practice.
- Introduction to the lowest lab fees for each case.
- 10 Case Inquiries Per Month Limit
- Access to communication with our team through a secure mail portal.
- 48-hour responses guaranteed
- ONE session, up to 20 minutes long to discuss ONE case on ONE patient.
- Easy online purchases and scheduling.