How Do StraightSmile Solutions Invisalign Protocols Differ from Molis and GLR?
I often get asked this question and I really don’t have an answer for it, outside of “we do things differently”:
1. We don’t have some blurb that you cut and paste in your comments section of your Invisalign Clinical Preferences.
* This never works! All it does it slow down your treatment-planning and confuse the technicians.
2. We don’t move only anterior teeth:
* How can you expect predictable outcomes if you are only moving “some teeth”?
3. We correct habits BEFORE Invisalign Starts
* This is self-explanatory. All oral habits (mouth breathing, tongue-thrusting, thumb-sucking) MUST be corrected fully before treatment starts.
4. We don’t do compromised/ orthognathic cases.
* These need jaw surgery and we don’t try heroics. Refer them to ortho.
5. We stage our treatment 2-3x longer
* Why over-promise and under-deliver?! Our way just works better and patients LOVE it!!
6. We LOVE bite turbos!
* Love, Love, Love! BUT- take them off a few aligners before the end or you’ll have overjet.
7. We believe in weekly changes but also weekly virtual tracking for an accountability loop.
* Why do refinements, when they aren’t often necessary? Do things right the FIRST time!
8. We Believe in Phase 1 Tx and Growth Modification and Expansion should be done Early in Phase 1 Treatment
Comments are closed.