Digital Orthodontic Courses
Turnkey & Customizable Orthodontic Education in-a-Bag™!
Due to COVID-19 safety guidelines, you have been forced to cancel appointments and temporarily close your practice doors. How will you make the most of this time?
Since you are unable to meet with your patients, use this time to bulk up your orthodontic resources and know-how with one of our online courses. We’ve expanded our selections to make them more meaningful for you during this time.
Don’t waste this crisis. Enroll today!
Our Course Details
We are offering the world’s first digital, orthodontic education. And our courses are customizable-just pay for what you need.
Walk away from our courses with expert coaching in any of the following:
- Basic Straightwire Mechanics
- IntraOral Elastics
- Orthodontic Photography
- Case Selection and Treatment Planning
The Benefits: Why Our Courses Are in a League of Their Own
Our courses are designed with you in mind. We know that no dentist or practice is alike, so we have created flexible options that allow you to only spend time on what would benefit you most. We highly recommend our one-of-a-kind courses because they are:
- Customized: for your unique needs
- Stress-free: learn as you go
- Flexible: on your own time
- Accountable: with feedback and accountability loops for team members
- Discounted: for group practices
Please email us for details and a customized proposal.
How does this work?
- Click here to register for DigitalCourseTOS.
- Once you’ve completed the form, you’ll need to email it to us. We can also send you an electronic version via Docusign®. Complete and return the signed document with your preferences and registration for the course.
- We send you an invoice through Stripe® which can be paid by debit or credit.
- Once the payment is processed, we assemble your custom course bag and ship it. Since the bags are totally customized, we appreciate your patience. This can take up to 14 business day for the US and 21 business days for international.
- We will notify you with the tracking once it’s shipped.
Please email us with questions.
My Phase 1 Smile® is our Phase 1 Screening Questionnaire. For a copy of this document, please email us.
We want to help you make the most of this time. Here are 3 helpful resources that have served our clients well. For extra tips, check out:
Digital Zoom 1:1 Courses with Bansi Popat, MBA
Each course is a 50-minute session for $199. Learn more about Bansi Popat’s education and expertise here. Choose from our list of eight offerings below.
To register, email us today!
- ADA-CDT orthodontic codes for insurance billing
- Determination of optimal orthodontic fees for your zip code
- Implementation of collection system without hiring additional team members
Integrating Orthodontics via Open Dental Software
- Structuring columns by orthodontic procedures
- Adding “hot keys” for most commonly used ortho codes
- Creating orthodontic chart/note entries in orthodontic format
- Utilizing the orthodontic module for Open Dental
Recruiting and Hiring Orthodontic Team Members
- Untapped portal in your community to hire friendly dental personnel
- Structured interview process for hiring the right personality to grow your orthodontic division
- Systems to develop your HR process
Developing & Training Process to become an Orthodontic Assistant
- Flowchart for training an individual with zero dental experience
- Flowchart for training an individual with dental experience
- Checklists for quality assurance by orthodontic procedures
Developing Your Brand, Culture & Logo
- Authenticity and knowing who you really are
- Rediscovering what kind of orthodontic division you want to have
- Redeveloping you GP/Pedo practice
- Key must-have elements of your culture
- Designing a logo that cannot be replicated by competitors or corporate dental offices
Orthodontic Scheduling Within Your GP/Pedo Practices
- Orthodontic template and allotted appointment times
- Creating an internal orthodontic referral system
- Developing an orthodontic membership program
- Optimizing your orthodontic schedule
- Minimizing your orthodontic overhead when selecting orthodontic supplies, materials and vendors
- Quickbooks tips
- Credit card processing fees and ACH
- The best ROI is for your dollar
- What works and what doesn’t in orthodontic marketing
- Sway vs. throw away junk
- Developing an orthodontic patient experience
We look forward to hearing from you. Email us today!